Powered by Blogger.

[翻譯] Jeremy Renner: "I just want to be the best I can be"

Jeremy Renner: “I just want to be the best I can be”
傑瑞米雷納:『我只是盡我所能做到最好。』

新聞來源:http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/jeremy-renner-just-want-best-003000707.htm

我不是什麼專業的翻譯人員
只是憑藉著有愛就會天眼通(不對)的傻勁嘗試翻譯
底下會放上原文給大家對照,如有錯誤還請指正,謝謝!

Wearing a heavy grey sweater and old jeans, Jeremy Renner, 41, actor and burgeoning action hero, is dressed so casually, it's as though he might be incognito. Joining the Bourne franchise as Aaron Cross in the Bourne Legacy, the California-born actor starred in The Hurt Locker, which garnered him a nomination for an Academy Award Best Actor and he then earned another nod for The Town as Best Supporting Actor. With a full blown Hollywood career, he also starred alongside Tom Cruise in Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, and more recently, he played Hawkeye in The Avengers, one of the biggest grossing movies of all time.

一身厚重灰色毛衣和一條舊牛仔褲,傑瑞米雷納,41歲的演員也是快速崛起的動作片英雄,穿著竟如此隨性,令人不禁想眼前這位是假冒的嗎? 加入神鬼認證系列並在『神鬼認證4』中演出Aaron Cross一角,出身加州, 主演過【危機倒數】 奧斯卡最佳男主角提名,【竊盜城】最佳男配角提名,在好萊塢如此經歷豐富,不只如此,在『不可能任務4』中也一同與Tom Cruise被大家所注目,最近則在【復仇者聯盟】中飾演鷹眼一角,一部票房正在快速累積的強片。



Q: Did you expect to become an action hero or was it something that caught you by surprise? 
No, I don't think I am. I'm just an actor in some action movies that's all. (laughs) It just happened to work out that way. I certainly didn't plan it. I feel blessed to be a part of these movies, especially this one, and it's been a really wonderful ride so far.

你有想過會成為動作片演員或是這出乎你預料之外?
不,我不認為我是。我只是一個演員偶而會出現在動作片裡,就這樣(笑) 。事情就這麼發生了。我很確定自己沒有如此計畫。我很感激我能參予這些作品,特別是【神鬼認證4】這一部,遠景正被看好。


Q: What do you like about action? 
It's got all the elements of cinema that I enjoy, and then having 3 dimensional characters and great storytelling and then the physical part of it, it's a lot of fun for me. I've always been a very athletic kid growing up, and so it's nice to be able to kind of do that on cinema too.

你喜歡動作片嗎?
我很享受一部電影裡能包含所有要素,顯明的角色個性、龐大的劇情結構和動作場景,對我而言這有太多樂趣在裡頭,我從小就是個活力旺盛的小孩,很高興能在電影裡做這些事。


Q: In Bourne Legacy, did you have to do anything that scared you? 
There are things that made me more nervous than others, I suppose. It wasn't a difficult thing, it only made me nervous because it was something I couldn't prepare for. I had to be in very cold temperature water. Maybe people in the Netherlands jump in the freezing water all the time but I'm not used to that. I was praying that my heart could take it. It was all the build up, and once I did it, it was no big deal. I could do it again, no problem.

在『神鬼認證4』中,有什麼事情讓你特別害怕?
我想有一件事讓我特別緊張,那不困難,只是因為我無法事先做好準備所以讓我特別緊張,我必須待在非常低溫的水中,也許在荷蘭大家都會跳進冰湖裡冬泳,但我以前從未這樣做過。當時祈禱自己心臟承受得住,然後有次我跳了,感覺其實也沒什麼大不了,我還可以再做一次,完全沒問題。


Q: How many times did they make you jump there?
 Just a couple of times.

他們讓你跳了多少次?
幾次而已。


Q: What do you think makes this franchise so popular? 
I don't know. I could tell you why I think it is and it's because it's authentic. I think it's visceral, I think it's immersive because of those things. I think there's a form of fantasy when something feels so real and you care for the characters. That's why I think it does well. Also, it's smart and has a high speed chess quality. It's a thinking visceral action movie. Just really terrific, I think it's got elements for a lot of broad audiences to come check it out. And Legacy is no different.

你認為神鬼認證系列為何如此受歡迎?
我不知道。我可以告訴你我為何這樣認為,只因這部片是如此真實。我發自內心地覺得能如此引人入勝就是擁有這些要素。我認為他們有一套虛擬的架構讓你感覺某些事物是如此真實,進而讓觀眾開始在乎那些角色發展,這就是我認為他們成功的原因。此外還擁有大量鬥智情節。一部充滿思考性的動作片。真的非常了不起,我認為他能滿足不同年齡層群眾的需求並吸引大家前來觀看。『神鬼認證4』也是如此。


Q: And what about the training? You must have done training for The Avengers. So how different was this? 
Completely different. Well most always, it's not about the training so much as not to get injured. To prevent injuries. But there's no bow work I have to do in this one, there's much more being physically limber and strong to be able to do things I need to do, a lot of cross training and Parkour and that stuff.

來談談訓練過程吧,你一定也在『復仇者聯盟』裡接受過訓練,這之間有什麼不同?
完全不一樣!好吧!比較常見的,不是訓練過程中很難不受傷,這麼做是為了預防傷害。但是我不用在這邊使用弓箭,比較多的是柔軟操讓身體可以完成許多動作。許多交叉訓練和跑酷運動這些東西。


註:Parkour(來自於法語parcour)是一種創新的極限運動
誕生在80年代的法國,是指在無任何輔助下,利用攀爬、懸掛和跳躍等技巧越過高牆、建築等障礙物,真的就有點像忍者或蜘蛛人擁有一身好輕功在障礙物中自由移動,而後在美國又發展出「Free Running」的說法。  


我偶而會覺得雷納先生41歲還真是耐打耐摔。


Q: When we interviewed you for The Town you said you were making more money building houses than acting. So I guess that is not the case anymore? 
(laughs) I guess not, no. But I still do both.

上次『竊盜城』採訪中你曾說過蓋房子的收入遠比演戲來得多。所以,我猜現在已經沒有裝修的訂單了?
(笑)我想應該不是,沒啦!我依舊兼顧著。


Q: How is that going, building houses? 
Great.

那裝修房屋的事業最近如何?
很好。


Q: It must have added value now that ‘a movie star can build your house for you' … 
I don't put my name on it. They can hide in the company name, or my brother's name, or something else.

一棟電影明星替你建造的房子,那價格一定增值不少.....
我不會把自己名字標示出來。他們會用公司、我兄弟的名字或是其他的名義代替。


好有中樂透的感覺www
如果我知道我家後院是出自雷納先生之手,大概會高興的在後院後空翻吧XDDDD


Q: It's a hobby or a job? 
It's another lifestyle for me, absolutely, I love doing it.

這算是興趣還是工作?
對我而言是另一種生活方式,毫無疑問的,我熱愛著。


Q: What do you like about that?
To me, it's a tangible thing at the end of it. You do a movie for months, and that's all it is, it's a movie. Music, you do an album, and it's just kind of an auditory thing, but this is a physical, tangible thing. It exists and you know you are providing a lifestyle for somebody and that's pretty tremendous, and you put every amount of thought into everything. And I try to do landscaping for the houses that we build, and there's a sense of pride within that, seeing that, and making sure that the hedges are doing well and seeing how the trees that are planted will be doing well, how the roof line is doing.

可以說說你熱愛的原因嗎?
對我,簡單來說就是一個有形資產。你花一個月的時間拍攝電影,所呈現的就是一部電影。音樂,你製作一張專輯,它就只是種聽覺上的事物,但房子是有實際形體的東西。實體存在著且自己知道正為某人供應一個生活方式,這是相當有影響力的,而且你為每一個物件投注想法。我試著幫房子美化景觀 ,這之中有我自豪的格調在,看到那些樹籬設置並植物被完善地種植著,或者檢查屋簷是否合乎標準。


Q: Your movies are a tangible thing, too? It's your part in there. 
Yeah, but it still doesn't exist, I can't drive by and see it, touch it, feel it, it's like you've got to put it in the thing and watch it.

你的電影作品也是種有形資產啊?它也是你一種生活方式。
沒錯,但它沒那麼實體存在,我無法路過瞄到、觸摸到、感受它,只能透由播放的方式才能看到它。


Q: But because of that, people love you. Are you okay with watching your movies? Some actors don't like it. 
No.

但因為有電影作品,人們才能喜愛你。你會看自己的電影作品嗎?有些演員不喜歡這樣做。
不會。


超簡潔的回答XDDD
沒關係,我幫你多看幾次!(病)

Q: Did you have the opportunity to sit with Matt Damon and talk about keeping with the Bourne legacy?
I mean we spoke for like literally thirty seconds. I've known him over these past couple of years, and we spoke kind of briefly. We were there celebrating a friend's birthday, and he said a few words.

你是否有機會坐下來和麥特戴蒙討論合作拍攝神鬼認證新的系列?
有小聊過一下,大概30秒。早在幾年前我就和他認識了,有稍微聊過,當時在一個朋友的生日派對上,他說了幾句話。


Q: You must feel like a huge pressure though I would imagine. 
Why?

我可以想到你一定感到很大的壓力。
為什麼?


這一瞬間他的狀況外讓我覺得他好可愛XDDD


Q: Well, because you are coming into this enormously successful franchise and a lot obviously rides on you
Well, what does it have to do with any other job? How is that different? It's not. A big movie, a small movie, how is that my responsibility? My responsibility is to create a three dimensional character …

好吧!因為你加入了一個如此龐大又成功的系列電影而且接下來這份重責就落在你身上了。
嗯,那我得特別去做些什麼嗎?這會有什麼不同呢?不會的。不管是大成本電影、獨立製片,這些怎麼會是我的責任呢?我的責任是為角色創造出鮮明的個性......


Q: But it's a beloved character. 
Whose character? I'm Aaron Cross. I wouldn't do this movie if I was playing Jason Bourne.

但這是一個大家都喜歡的角色。
誰的角色?我的角色是Aaron Cross。如果要演傑森包恩的話,我就不會接這部。


Q: But it's the lead role in a Bourne film. 
Not a problem, not a problem doing that. I would never, ever play Jason Bourne, it would not happen.

但這是神鬼認證系列的主角。
這不是問題,不是演不演的問題,而是我絕對不會扮演傑森包恩,這也不會發生!


Q: Well why wouldn't you consider doing Jason Bourne? You think about James Bond for instance, there are several great actors that have done it. 
They've established that in the James Bond series, so it's a little bit more respectable I suppose, so I guess it just becomes a different movie in itself. I don't want to really take over somebody's role nor do I think Matt would want me playing it. It's not even a question. I mean, absolutely no. You could throw me whatever amount of money, it's a fuck no, is what it is. It's not going to happen.

為何你能如此確認不會演傑森包恩?以007為例,已經有好幾個演員在這系列飾演過詹姆士龐德
那是他們已建立出007系列,所以大家尊重這系列的做法,算是系列電影又有點不同。我並不想取代任何角色,也不覺得麥特戴蒙會希望我扮演傑森包恩,這甚至不是個問題,我是指這絕對不可能。你可以向我砸一筆錢,但他媽的我不會答應,就是這樣,這一切絕對不會發生。


Q: But Aaron Cross is pretty much like Jason Bourne. What is the difference? 
Huge differences, the obvious one I think would be that Jason Bourne didn't know who he was. And that's what he's trying to figure out. This guy knows exactly who he is and how he's involved. And wants to be involved. And parts of the story change that.

但Aaron Cross這角色非常相似於傑森包恩,他們有什麼不同嗎?
超多的,最明顯的我想就是傑森包恩並不了解自己的過去。這也是他一直在想要釐清的事情。但這傢伙完全知道自己是何方人物,過去牽扯到某些事件,而且希望加入戰局。這部份跟過去系列完全不同。


Q: Up until now, you've flown under the radar a bit, but this will obviously change things. Does that make you nervous, or are you excited? 
No, it's a high class problem to have. Some people really embrace that sort of thing. I want no part of it, if I can have it my way, I can do movies I like and do really well and no one would know any different. But it's not the case, and so it is what it is, you know?

直到現在,你已經引起部份注意,但這一定會明顯地在生活上帶來改變,這會使你緊張或者你很期待?
不,這是一個很高層次的問題得去面對。有些人可以接受一小部份,但我不想參與其中,如果我可以擁有自我,我可以拍自己喜歡的電影而且拍得不錯即便乏人問津也無所謂。 但情況並非如此,是什麼就是什麼,你知道嗎?


Q: Is there anything you are afraid of? 
Not very many things, no.

你有害怕什麼事物嗎?
沒有很多,沒有。


Q: What can make you nervous? 
Well, sitting in traffic, that freaks me out. (laughter) Being in large groups of people where I can't get out, that freaks me out. Doesn't make me scared or nervous or, but I just do not want to be in those scenarios.

什麼事會讓你不安?
嗯,塞在車陣之中。(笑)被困在大批人潮而無法脫困時那讓我崩潰,是不至於讓我害怕或緊張,但我真的不想待在上述這些情況中。


Q: Was turning 40 a big step for you or is it just a number? 
It's a number, but it's sort of a milestone in a lot of ways I guess, a reason to have a birthday party, (laughter) I don't do them very often, it's just like turning 30 was a massive milestone, I felt like a man at that point, even though I had looked like a boy, I still felt like a man.

跨越了40歲,對你而言有什麼感覺或者只是個數字?
只是個數字,我想這好像不是什麼可以有生日派對諸如此類了不起的事(笑),我不會為此特別做些什麼,就像跨越30歲是個重大的人生里程碑,那刻我覺得自己是個男人了,即使我外表看起來還像個小孩,但我仍然感覺像個成年人了。


原來你也知道自己31歲看起來很像小孩啊www
演『Dahmer』的時候他就31歲,第一次我知道時還不敢置信地抄起計算機再算一次。


Q: But this is a midlife crisis potential. (laughter) 
It is?

但這有潛在的中年危機(笑)
是嗎?


Q: It's still difficult for a man I think. 
You think?

我認為這對男人仍是種困擾。
真的嗎?


Q: Yeah. 
Well I don't fit into that category. (laughter)

嗯。
好吧,我還不在此列。(大笑)


Q: Lucky you. Do you have a new goal set after 40, like maybe to pay more attention to keeping fit and healthy? 
Yeah, things don't come as easy physically, there's that. I'm just a little bit more aware of it, getting injured it takes a little bit longer to heal. I still haven't worked out in three or four months, (laughs) I haven't done anything about it, but whatever.

幸運的傢伙。40歲之後你有設定新目標嗎?像是保持身材或是健康?
是,這不是件輕鬆的事,我有稍微留意到身體受傷時比往常需要更久的時間才能恢復,但即使上健身房也維持不到三、四個月,我沒做任何保健,反正,管他的。


Q: What do you like doing when you're not working? 
Riding a motorcycle, and feeding the fish. I like to go feed the fish. I like to do yard work, I got some pine needles in a tree that I've got to go whack out of the trees, and I was hoping to do it later.

你的休閒活動是什麼?
騎機車和餵魚。我喜歡餵魚,我喜歡做些園藝,最近在樹上接枝了針松,我得趕緊完成,希望它們能順利活下來。


雷納先生真的很喜歡動物耶.....
繼上次的狗狗之後,現在換養魚了!
我開始認真覺得你老了真的會『我們買了動物園』(電影:We Bought A Zoo)
天啊?這是『神鬼認證』效應嗎?XDD


Q: You wanted to be a musician at the beginning of your career? 
Not till I think I was like sixteen, that's when I wanted to start playing drums and then moved onto guitar, and piano, and singing. And after that, I still continued to do it, I just love doing it, I do it because I love to, that's it.

你一開始是想當音樂人的嗎?
大約16歲的時候我開始想試著打鼓,後來轉移到玩吉他、鋼琴然後唱歌。在那之後我仍然做著這些,我就是喜歡音樂,我玩音樂單純我喜歡而已,就是這樣。


Q: It's interesting that you like yard work. Do you value that more than before? 
As a contrast to this movie star life? Well that's only because, just doing yard work is an example, I just love doing that regardless. It just feels good to do something that I always like to do. What I do kind of miss is actually going to the grocery store, and it becomes a little bit more difficult, or just kind of doing anything like that. I like doing those things what we all consider to be normal things that we do. Like when you are hungry, you go somewhere to go eat. Everything has to be a little bit different. Or I have to have to be in a mood to want to be interrupted constantly, to eat. I usually get a little cranky when I am hungry, (laughs) so that's always a bad idea. You have to think about all these things. It's like, am I in the mood? No, I just want to eat. Shove something in my throat, and just eat it.

喜歡園藝真是有趣。你越來越投入其中嗎?對比電影明星生活感覺如何?
嗯,這只是因為我喜歡做一些不用顧忌太多的事,園藝工作只是其中之一。我總是喜歡可以做些讓心情愉悅的事。實際上我已經不能像以往那麼隨性地去逛大賣場,還有其他一切事情也變得有點不同,我喜歡做一些大家平時都在做的事情,就像你肚子餓會去找東西來吃。每件事都有些許的不同,或是我在吃飯時頻頻被打擾,我會變得有點生氣,特別是肚子餓的時候(笑),所以這永遠都不是好主意。當你必須去思考所有事。這就好像我有心思去做嗎?不,我只是想吃東西,把食物送進嘴巴裡,就吃吧!


Q: We see you always so casual, and then we see you on the red carpet, do you like to get dressed up? 
Yeah, it's fun.

我們看你總是一派悠閒,接著又出現在星光大道上,你喜歡盛裝打扮嗎?
那很好玩。


Q: Is there a designer that you like especially? 
Yeah, there's a lot of them out there, but I've worn Dolce quite a bit, usually they fit right off of the rack, and so it doesn't take any fussing.

有特別喜歡哪位設計師?
那裡有眾多品牌,但我個人比較常穿Dolce & Gabbana的衣服。因為他們的衣服從架上拿下試穿後就相當合身,不用修改。


感謝Jade的建議,後面這句話已經修正翻譯,謝謝你!^  ^

以後我要開始注意D&G這家衣服。


Q: Did you ever have a fashion faux pas? Something amusing? Stood on the red carpet and said, ‘Oh my gosh. I should have never worn that?' 
No, I don't think so. I don't go too crazy with fashion. I have a certain sense of style but I don't go too crazy. I don't have a meat tie or anything.

你是否有穿著不得宜像時尚災難的時候?有出糗嗎?站在星光大道說:哦~糟了,我永遠都不該再穿這件衣服。
不,我想應該沒有。我並沒有特別瘋潮流,我自己有明確的風格,但不會太過追求時尚。我沒有瘋到要去人體改造穿領帶在身上或是其他有的沒的。


註:
這裡有提到 meat tie,英國有一部分的人狂熱人體改造,會把緞帶加穿環穿進身體裡,讓身體看起來就像一件衣服,有馬甲、領帶...等。
這邊就不放上報導連結,那些圖片看起來好痛!T﹍﹍﹍﹍T


Q: But you looked very dapper a few days ago, when you had breakfast with the President. 
Oh yeah.

但是前幾天會見總統時你看起來非常瀟灑。
是啊!


Q: How was it? 
It was a fantastic opportunity. I mean, meeting the leader of the free world, I mean, that's a great perk, I don't think I would have ever had an opportunity to meet him prior to that.

感覺如何?
那是一個難以置信的機會。我是指去會見總統,這是一項特權了,我從沒想過會有這個機會可以見到他。


Q: How did that happen? 
He's coming to town to talk about looking for funding and stuff, and more importantly, looking for youth voters and stuff, and he's doing the re-election thing.

這一切是怎麼發生的?
他來到城裡尋求資金協助,更重要的是要找年輕的選民,他正在忙著競選連任的事。


Q: Going back to your construction business, initially, did you do it to make money? 
No, really doing it for a place to live. And not live in an apartment. I don't want to pay money to rent, it's nice to own something and hopefully have it increase in value, kind of invest. I never had money to invest. And then we did a little work on it, and then someone gave us a lot more than we paid for it. So then, my God, I guess this is a good job. We should continue it.

話題回到前面,當初你做整修房屋的事業是為了賺錢嗎?
不,一開始這樣做只是為了有個地方可以住。不要再只是租公寓,我不想付租金了。擁有一件事物是很棒的,而且它極有可能增值,這是種投資。那時候我還不夠有錢可以做投資。但後來我和合夥人先嘗試做了一點,結果有人付給我們比當初成本還高的價格,我心想:天啊!我認為這份工作還不錯,我們可以勝任繼續做下去。


Q: Do you think we might see in the future a team up between Aaron Cross and Jason Bourne? 
I think there's an absolute possibility for that, sure. If it could happen, I could find him, and I would be wide open to that idea. We will see.

你認為我們未來會有機會看到Aaron Cross和傑森包恩合作嗎?
我覺得這還蠻有可能會發生的,如果可以與他合作我絕對會百分之百支持。可以好好期待一下。


Q: When you look back, how important was the Oscar experience a few years ago? Did that change a lot for you? 
Yeah, of course, it changed in a lot of ways. It didn't change me by any means, it's just sort of like the experiences around me. I'm only realizing that it's in the industry that it became the most affecting. And it's a huge thing, it's a wonderful thing. It's something that can never be taken away.

回顧這幾年奧斯卡的經歷,這些是否有對你造成些影響?
當然有,這帶來許多改變,但不是指改變我這個人,而是讓我得到許多歷練。我唯一體認到的就是電影工業在這個世界上越來越有影響力。他是一件巨大、美好的事物,沒有任何事可以取而代之。


Q: It must have meant the world for your mother. 
I suppose so, yeah. We had a good time going together.

對你母親而言也是。
我希望也是如此,上次一起去參加我們都非常高興。


Q: Did she change afterwards? 
I think the awareness within my family about the industry has grown. Because of that, it's the first time my mom has really been down a red carpet. And it's overwhelming, and it's hard to talk about what an overwhelming feeling is. How do you explain that feeling to somebody? And then they do it themselves and it's like oh wow, I see what you mean. So I guess my mom has shifted just because she's become more aware of kind of what I do, and the goings on of those kind of scenarios. Not just that, but just any carpet or any, my experiences of coming to set, and they've just got a greater awareness of what my job is, and that's nice just to have.

那麼對她而言有任何改變嗎?
我想我的家人對電影工業有更加認識。正因為如此,第一時間我的媽媽站在星光大道。這是種非常難以言喻的感受,無法敘述這有多壯觀。你有曾經向誰解釋過這種感受嗎?然後,當對方親身經歷時就能理解:哇啊~我懂你的感覺了!我猜我媽媽調適得很好,因為她已經越來越了解我正在做的事以及這行業會面臨到的情況。不只是星光大道,未來所有將會遇到的,他們都能更加清楚體認到我的工作內容,以及擁有這些經歷有多棒。


Q: Do you think there is a big part of vanity in the work of an actor? You see your face, well dressed on the cover of a magazine, you see yourself at talk shows. How do you keep your real equilibrium and real values? 
Well, it has nothing to do with vanity, real values, you know? If it is, they are not in my life, if vanity is one of your values. There is certainly an important aspect as an actor, but not to where it gets in the way of storytelling as a job in promoting a movie, you don't want to be getting off the plane after seventeen hours with dark circles and looking like you just smoked a crack pipe, because you have been traveling so much. Yeah, you want to be presentable, and there's a vanity that comes with the job. But never in my mind should vanity be in the way of performance, that's a whole other thing. And it doesn't really have a place for me in my life, as a person in my personal life. But yeah, on the press side of it, you are selling something, you don't want to (laughs) you don't want an old, wilted banana, if you are trying to sell some bananas, (laughter) it's just common sense. You are trying to sell something.

作為演員你覺得或多或少會帶點自負嗎?看見自己穿著帥氣出現在雜誌封面或在電視的脫口秀節目裡。要如何調適自己的內心價值觀?
不會有什麼自負不自負的問題,知道嗎?如果有,那也不會出現在我身上,如果自負是屬於演員某種價值的話。對演員來說外表的確很重要,但不會有人因此為你寫劇本。當你經過17小時的長途飛行,臉上充滿黑眼圈而且還看起來活像個癮君子,那時候你不會想走下飛機的,對,你希望看起來體面,因為身為演員會有的虛榮。但在我腦海裡從來沒有想過該有什麼自負的表現,這不會出現在我生活裡,私底下也不會有。好吧!站在銷售者立場來想,當你推銷東西,你不會希望(笑)自己看起來很糟像個枯萎的香蕉,如果你想賣香蕉(笑)的話,這是常識,賣出去才是重點。


最近香蕉好紅wwwww


Q: A lot of physical parts. Do you have to work out a lot? 
Well for the last four movies I had to train a bit, kind of help me get better for the next movie, and certainly, I haven't worked out in three or four months, and it feels good. (laughs)

你會覺得工作太多難以負荷嗎?
嗯, 最近的四部電影裡,我做了一些訓練以幫助我能用更好的狀態面對下一部電影,老實說,我已經三、四個月沒做訓練了,感覺還蠻爽的。(笑)


Q: And how has your life and career changed since The Avengers? Your face is on lunchboxes. Right, right. It's weird. (laughter) To even have an action figure, that's creepy even. But what's really great about it is that you have little kids come up, and I never thought I'd have fans that were little kids. I've always done movies that were kind of intense with heavy content, and to do a movie where you have little kids running around a backyard with whole cans and bow and arrows and shooting each other, having a lot of fun. It's like, really cool man. It's a totally different feeling, because kids eyes are so bright and it's lovely.

接拍『復仇者聯盟』後有為你的生活帶來什麼改變嗎?曝光度之高,你的臉甚至會出現在午餐盒上。
對,真的!那超怪的!而且還是戰鬥的姿態(笑),就覺得更怪。但好的方面來說就是你開始有一些年紀很小的小小影迷,我完全沒想過有一天會有年紀這麼小的小小影迷,過去我拍攝的大多都是些風格強烈的電影作品,但拍了『復仇者』,開始有一群小孩背著箭桶拿著弓,在後院進行一場小小戰爭,穿上這些會讓他們覺得自己也是個超級英雄,這是一個很奇特的感覺,因為小孩的眼睛總是看起來那樣地閃閃發光而且可愛。


那就自己生一個啊!
不要在片場這樣玩別人的小孩XDDD 那不是飛行器XDDDD


Q: Are you competitive? 
I used to be really competitive in sports, but more competitive with myself. I played a lot of sports, especially when I was a bowler. I only competed against myself, I guess, when you play tennis you try to beat your opponent, but I skied a lot, and you are skiing against your own time, not skiing against anybody else really. So, I am more competitive with myself. It's not about beating anybody or being faster than anybody or better than anybody, I just want to be the best I can be. That's it.

你是個好勝的人嗎?
在運動競賽時會有點好勝,但更多的好勝心是放在與自己競爭上。我做很多運動,特別是打保齡球,我只和自己比賽,我想打網球時會試圖想要先發制人,所以我比較喜歡去滑雪,不斷挑戰更新自己的最高成績而不是跟人比賽,所以我比較傾向於與自己競爭,這不是什麼要去擊倒對方或是要比誰更快速,比誰更好,我只是想盡我所能的做到最好,就這樣而已。





結論,我一定會進戲院支持『神鬼認證4』的!
我已經受夠看到那些說麥特戴蒙不演就吧啦吧啦吧啦鬼叫抱怨的言論了
這是新系列!沒有誰要取代誰!
趕快拋開舊觀念去戲院讓這個演員用演技打動你吧!
還有他肉體也很讚
走過路過千萬不可錯過哦!
(是說我到底在推銷啥?XDDD


14 comments:

  1. 太崇拜了, 我根本翻不出來.
    真希望他能夠遇到一個可以陪伴他的人

    Lekrs 偶像 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 沒有啦!我自己也是上網查資料查得昏天暗地的XDD
      而且翻了之後除了發現自己英文很不足外
      中文也很糟糕XDDDDDD

      有沒有亞洲人翻譯後才知道自己中文不好的八卦?(大笑)

      這麼居家又喜愛小動物的好男人
      真的希望他能找到另一半啊!

      Delete
    2. 哈哈 其實我看dahmer時還非常認真的拿計算機按一下
      這位大叔 (沒禮貌:p大哥)那時真的30而立
      因為裡頭好多萌到翻的teenager表情

      嘻嘻,我昨天也用功看了我們買了動物園 :)

      Delete
    3. 『dahmer』那時候你跟我說雷納先生只有25歲我也會相信
      真的太不像31歲了!
      我懷疑他20-30歲這10年有重複兩遍後就直接跳40歲XD

      『我們買了動物園』聽說是一部不錯的溫馨片
      那時候檔期衝突我先選擇看了『逆轉人生』
      我改天也要跑去租這部XDDD

      Delete
  2. 看了大部分就覺得雷納先生真可愛
    是個幽默風趣的傢伙

    最後那張的手臂會不會太過分了
    也太壯
    讓人好想扒光他 哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 雖然41歲了,但感覺他內心還是個大男孩啊!

      這個人手臂真的很、過、份!
      感謝裝修房屋這項事業,讓他不但可以維持經濟又有好肉體(喂!!!

      Delete
  3. 前天在外國網站上看到這篇訪談, 覺得內容很有意思, Lekrs大居然這麼快就出翻譯文了, 真是有愛啊 XD 感謝妳的分享.

    整體翻譯的很不錯啊, 很多地方都表現出原文的語意, 不過一個小地方我所理解的不同, 討論一下 - 其中一個提到穿D&G 這裡, "usually they fit right off of the rack, and so it doesn't take any fussing." 我所理解的是該牌的衣服對他來說, 是不需修改就很合身(fit right off the rack = 從架子上拿下就直接可以穿), 可以省去很多麻煩, 所以他蠻常穿的. 看完這段害我覺得下次去逛街要對D&G另眼相看嗎? XD

    玩小孩那張照片也太可愛了吧!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我只是個被愛沖昏頭的迷妹XDDDDD

      啊~真是不好意思~>///<
      其實翻譯過程中內心很掙扎要怎麼拿捏文字才好
      翻譯得太死又表現不出雷納先生可愛的一面
      一直很擔心自己沒能好好翻譯出雷納先生想表達的意思。

      對!這句我寫錯了!
      應該是從架上取下衣服才對
      已經隨即修正語意了
      真的非常感謝你的建議!!!(敬禮)

      看那張圖彷彿耳邊可以聽到雷納先生邊抱小孩邊模擬飛機起飛的聲音
      XDDD
      雖然他常說自己生長在大家庭,從小就是幫弟妹換尿布長大的
      但其實感覺他還蠻愛小孩的呀!
      不然怎麼會玩成這樣XDD

      Delete
  4. 我也只是一個現在眼裡只有JR的小花癡 XD

    今天看到Esquire雜誌的專訪內容, 也是很有意思的唷, 沒想到JR先生居然有愛貓被綁架的經驗 ... 在好萊塢打拼的幕後人生也是充滿驚奇啊 ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我有看到熱血粉絲翻譯Esquire專訪內容
      讀完之後好感動也好感慨
      真心希望那隻貓能好好活著Q___Q

      無論神鬼認證4上映後會對雷納先生造成多大影響
      都希望他能繼續相信人性不要再有愛貓的陰霾。

      Delete
  5. http://www.esquire.com/features/jeremy-renner-interview-0812
    班比怎麼可以又帥又可愛>W<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 雜誌的平面照片我也很喜歡
      比起很正經帥氣的姿勢
      我更愛這種略帶恣意的俏皮感XDD

      Delete
  6. 我在這裡發現了Meat Tie的解答XDDD
    自己在讀的時候,對這個名詞一直苦惱很久:)
    謝謝你詳細的註解!:)

    身為Renner本命喊一下XDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. 其實我對這個解釋也不是很有把握
    畢竟如果當真這樣舉例.....那真的是一個很極端的例子耶XDD
    也可能是比較溫和的意指印有肉片的領帶?

    一直拿捏不定主意
    所以最終我暫時以有相關新聞報導的人體改造為主了^ ^a

    YA~一起為這個41歲可愛大叔尖叫!XDDD

    ReplyDelete